Friday, August 10, 2012

Some fragments of shell Augustine poetry book


The Hasty Heart Soul darkness lit by candles. Figure erect a murderous hands. Carved image of great sorrow. Raise affection and regret revealing. Your shoes are nailed and soles; sacrifice that keeps you from stepping on sand. Christian blood-drenched sands, garment relic, consoling grief. Who were you to raise riddles? Who would you be to raise passions? Who will you you lift hearts? Lord of love, bread, wine and cry, offered your life for the brutal Brotherhood and crown of thorns pierced you. King of love and commitment, ill pay you! Love, passion, life and creation Banks stars burning depend on the lookout for rogues and coveted, offering gently draped between discourse of beloved homeless. Firmness protects creations lovers in heat vetoed. Taboo, passion and hauls harvested between dreams, caresses and evenings. Ingenio and bulk viciously hit by a pregnant woman's belly, and your body happy, and create love. On a bed of flora and hollow life emerges, tears, love and nanny, looking for breast, warmth and bathing. BOMBING, death and destruction of hatred, grudge, shooting and restriction arises battalion command and silent.

Extermination captive expires galore constitution by battle. In Alicante, aviation bombs and drown grief, weeping and great sorrow. Children, women, men, repression, including explosion, unreason and trembling. Puerto fencing and more misunderstanding, increase summaries for an ensign, with fifth columnists republic sent frame wall. Almendros, concentration camps, blackberry republic, hunger and injustice. Albatera, region and nation, and oppressive in increased distress. Olive Olive in my memory, how many want to watch you again. I never tire of seeing and walking among olive trees. Olives have the divinity of love, between rows and cuttings lumps young embryos emerge that will renew, olive grove. Stakes emerging from the bustle of early risers for your tractor tilling land. Another roar that comes from happy sparrows and seagulls fly in the sky and sea. Dawn lights lining of fans and the people provide excellent chirping. In the raising of tree pruning morning and listen to farmers and birds singing. My mind, my soul and my heart overflows, and in comparison, feels the need to love. What I keep olive huge miss! And how many want to see you again!

Olivares Olivares-2 BE MY twisted greatness. Olivares ye see me frolicking among shawls, canes, sift between rows and olives to achieve. Olives of my being! Jaén Olives! Olivares you left me out of space and distance find comfort. I remember in green light, and tilth in the soil clods. Olivares litter and short flight, with leafy branches stocky, red dirt and the smell of wet, of hedge mustard and green programs. Olivares frosty dawn are lined white sheet and come to complete commissioning of land dwelling Olives Jaén mana! Olives of my being! POETIC FREEDOM I feel fine pen. The beating heart. The soul in glitter, and the language challenging. I would like a lukewarm life, in peace blessed; policy in claustrophobia, and contoured moon.

I feel the breeze overwhelmed, the airy sun to hot dip wealth, and growing misery. I feel the stress of hand. The penalty in rainfed pain. The uproar drowned in spirit, and peace among desolate disillusionment. L? ORDER OF OLD cemetery Slaughterhouse to give birth in time, street and mob injustice. For wading mystery we would dock a big head engraved on the cross. Be ostrich calcified and would pour through ravines and wall. The doctor hoe and soul buried without weapons would see the light. The mayor paseíllo torture, guns and anti-in window, you avoid the bug fervor. The militia would fall to whirlwind international choir singing, and fall as bobbin thread ... Virgen de la Estrella -1 Oh! Virgen de la Estrella, so beautiful, pure and elegant. So pretty, fair and simple, so long-suffering and fascinating. So sad and unhappy, so calm and absent such a respected and resigned, as sufferer and so decent. Oh! Virgin of the star. Holy Virgin of passions. Patron of altar in my villa. Patron saint of illusions. In sculpted hard you stand, at least on settlement.

But free as the stars that illuminate the sky. Dedicated to the extermination of Federico Garcia Lorca NATION BEAT OF PEOPLE IN DETER Autonomy ruffled tops. Hispanic logos are yokes. Blood shed razed cities and men to wall, for executioners.

Exterminate Lieutenant Castillo. Expire at D. José Calvo Sotelo. I went to Granada to save the neck for comfort and receive deputation.

I was locked in Civil Government. Alba cousins ​​bickering Roldán: shed my blood cousins.

Trees provide shade and comfort me. Owls come to Barranco Víznar reciting of dawn and rich soil.

I dedicate the extermination and unhealthy prison who stopped Miguel Hernández my soul I stopped the lawn or the goat or the plow. I stopped Patagorda or cool or stupid. I stopped the horde or incense or dwelling. I stopped and block or garden scythe oriolana. I stopped the hunger for bread or stew. I stopped the machete point or battle. I shut the power of the rage that flows from the pain and asthma brawl flowing in the two Spains. -2 Star Virgin Virgin, how sad backside in altar as sad as autumn leaves in spring to see you highlight. Oh, my precious! Why are you troubled? Sheltered and linked into your toddler ties predicts that life that you protect that child with your arms. Oh, my Pratone! When you visit at the foot of the altar in my mind the suffering that happens in life hubiste to endure. In consolation raise sanctuary. And faithful fans will visit you. A people we miss you and kiss your aquarium. Location: Navas de San Juan.

Blinded by Your Love Cegación of love, nurture yourself, kisses transformation of joy. Your beats, subtle outline. My soul hears, ready to love you.

Over time would calm down, and even your portrait stabilized. Between strength of my lap, give your mouth a standard.

Passionate about a thousand wrongs; beloved deep feelings in fragile-suffering torments.

Embedded in countless events, policy slips between passions nice big betrayal. COUPLE frivolity Frivolity perceive Rejoice in your kisses, between sets, passion and nestled deterioration. Among multiple reproaches, images and fro, from present to future, stormy and refined. Women and spirit as Lifebloom did well, for your body shape that I bathed in constant despair and delirium sterile Rejoice that vanish from my fields. Women, my life is like a dream perish. My path a whirlwind of pain and dreams, my place and my destination, so you do not own. Women in your body and your soul I sustenance, a paradise of joy I find myself dreaming, and in the face of your face I feel the discontent. GIRL IN THE CRADLE smoothly Calm my baby crib, and look well in pillow. Humming in sponge padded, would find my pleasant lullaby. Buller mana strangers in scent and pleasing illusions of powerlessness. Harmony diaper hapless, grief and little would win. Torments of nowhere you find avoided by backing Suffering witches, fairy captivity to freedom.

A dodge would scare, but your wife would be other children. because parental love, you blankets. My love-1 Small of my loves. For my love came into the world. Your smile soothes my pain, and I without you I would feel unclean. It's my creation, my joy Sonia. The smile that brings comfort to my soul, and fills my passion by night and day. Girl of distractions, my hopes blonde wonder of my passions that illuminate my wanderings. That disappointment led me, when I approached to your room, the laughter of perceived satisfaction. Fill me with laughter illusion. Child who can not walk, and care tips to penetrate my soul, almost as well as the sailor the harpoon. Virgin of Our Lady Star 3 Star OH! When out of all feeling for the plain altar spend your audacity, would be in a great cry Navas, and you do not proclaim, this house is mine. In Sanctuary Sanctuary goodness reflex hanging your figure that never leave its mark in age. Oh, my mistress! What a beauty ...! Sad poppy sad not to wither as the old stream without flow.

Storm sad you do not have to whip, and sad passion that bring happiness. Oh, my mistress! Much wasted your kindness! Virgin Star mine and mine and passions Virgin Virgin my patroness of Stella Virgin and me and my dreams. Virgen de la Estrella rises from the pedestal and feel to those of Navas de San Juan, is your faithful, with rudimental dress. C? Shrubland MY LIZ liquid oil lumps, weeds and comfort. Between mourning green spring purple oils, reeds and rosemary. Branching Olivares Beauty lap lunar sky. Livelihood of birds in flight, and look squat and creeping. Olivares smooth dressage. Dry land, cold and brazier. of heat, fire, prayers and hill. Olive oil, tradition, Muhammad. Vega of religion, dancing and grace. Immersed in a fragrant Andalusia. Author: Augustine shell

No comments:

Post a Comment