Sunday, August 26, 2012

Free Web Promotion Guide


You are looking for help to attract extra visitors to your website? Are you sure, as the best methods of web promotion? If your answers to these questions were yes then this article might be of benefit to you. I was interested in the web for the last ten years and have helped people to promote their websites for the last three years. It's not something I advertise, however, as I also have about 80 of my personal sites on which to work. Over the years I feel I have learned a lot and will share some of the most essential information in this article.

I was asked the following question many times, what is the single most important factor in promoting the web? The simple answer is patience and sincere. I can not stress enough to people I work with and other people that I speak on the topic of website promotion that patience is the key.

People say that article marketing is a great way to promote a website, it certainly is. Some people think that if they write four articles with a link to their site listed at the bottom of this article, you suddenly see a flood of traffic through better positions in search engines such as google. When this happens you can not easily lose the most important quality, patience.

Just ask Christopher Knight, the webmaster of the EzineArticles the percentage of authors who have written less than ten items. These authors, therefore, must know the benefits of article marketing, but do not have the patience to go through with it.

Article marketing works, but it takes time for results to come through. You should aim to write an article a day on average, just wait and see how this will benefit your site after say two years.

Webmasters should, in my opinion will also be concentrating on getting one way links back from other sites. I recently read of people who think that by posting comments on other blogs will help webmaster, I must say that this is really a waste of precious time. The point of getting a link back is it's like a vote from another webmaster to your site. Do you really think that Google will reward people who actually vote for themselves?

If you have a new website you can not, in fact, expect to be put in front of older more established sites that have been working on building links for the last year. Over time and with continued hard work, for example, by writing articles, this new site will reach and move forward from the old site, but again it takes time, effort and patience .......

No comments:

Post a Comment