Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Advantages of the fans in times of globalization


I thought you might be more instructive to talk about this issue quickly if I start telling family event, to comment about the great benefits of hobbies and interests and our good use of free time.

Some time ago I was visiting a cousin, a Saturday afternoon and found that all members of her family: her husband and two sons aged 13 and 10 were home, but everyone doing different activities:

My cousin was reading a novel, Luis painted some pots, Roxana was listening to music in the room and was cleaning his collection Ricardito carts from different eras. Somewhat surprised to see them all home, but every one who entertained in their own activities. Very subtly, I tried to ask my cousin if this behavior logically recreational family life, it was common or not.

He said that on Saturday afternoon - unless unavoidable situations, trying to engage each to their favorite activities so that spaces giveaways and family satisfaction. Afterward, everyone gathered to share dinner came mostly modern home via delivery and this necessarily, accompanied a coffee prepared at home. That evening just appreciate everything and I could enjoy it with them for dinner.

It seemed that everyone was happier, communicative, and even as if lucieran other faces. I reiterate that my cousin had decided to dedicate the evening of Saturday, his favorite hobbies, as during the other days of the week was difficult to give time to these rewards both individual and group counseling.

Also note that they had good time in this practice and the benefits that it would retain. As will mean, I return home determined to continue thinking, mulling over this idea and then discuss it with my family to get them started, of course, with our peculiarities. I immediately thought of the many things that I do by the thousand reasons, excuses ¨ tell ¨ to achieve it and of course, giving up the satisfaction that I provide, equally to my family. Now, after this reminder, I will refer some of the benefits you can have for you and yours this type of spaces and experiences:

• dedicate some time to practice (a favorite activity) a sport, drawing, writing, or listening to music, reading, playing, cooking, crafts and so on. fully relaxes the whole body, especially the mind and the heart rate.

• The stress levels down to which we are constantly subjected. • Improved mental health, developing different skills in a relaxed manner. • Promotes self-confidence.

• Improved relationships.

• An individual task you focus more.

• Nothing more enjoyable than doing what one likes.

• It improves our moods.

• Produces consequently promotes relaxation humor is important for health. We could go on listing the benefits of these practices, what I want in this case is primarily to encourage you to do it and enjoy better off promoting individual and family enjoyment.

Try to encourage your people to indulge in these and many activities that will develop fully in family.

From this side of the magical mist

Irene Lourdes Bravo Ascue

http://paratimujerhoy.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment