Sunday, September 9, 2012

Affiliate Marketing - Affiliate marketing is working?


This is a question that has been blaring in my head for the first month and a half of my career in affiliate marketing. It 's very easy to be skeptical at first. I mean, how can it be so easy to make money online! Well after many hours of work towards my goal of a sale, I can confidently tell you, affiliate marketing works!

I start my affiliate marketing career March 17, 2008. I ran into a membership site that has promised to give me all the information I needed to become an affiliate marketer. I walked in and began to absorb as much information as possible. Fortunately for me, I joined the membership site was legit and very far from a scam. I learned all the jargon, strategies and tactics. I felt as if this were the case, I was finally going to make a full time income online and quit my horrible day job!

Feeling pumped up with all this new information, I began to take action. I started writing articles and Google AdWords campaigns knowing that sales were going to come in any minute! Well, minuets, hours and days passed with nothing. I was putting about 14 hours a day at the top of my 8 hour work day! I could not see a dime for all my efforts. The concept was sound and I was putting in the effort, but without seeing anything. This is when I started to wonder "If the work of affiliate marketing."

I was a month and a half in my adventure of affiliate marketing and ready to give everything. I had wasted money and time on all this nonsense Affiliate! Then something incredible happened. I checked my stats on my affiliate site and there was a sale! I had actually made a sale! The sale earned me $ 31.67 for my commission. I'm surprised my head did not hit the ceiling! I was so excited I started jumping around the room like you're crazy!

After that day, I began to see sales every day. Then I was doing a couple of sales a day. Now I make about $ 300 per day! I do everything that most with free methods of marketing that about 95% of that is pure profit! I officially quit my day job and I love life! So, if you ask me "do not affiliate marketing work" you say, "Yes! Affiliate marketing Start now!" .......

No comments:

Post a Comment